Global Director IT and Security
Orange, CA 92879
Outstanding Opportunity to be a technology advisor to the Leadership Team and global businesses, providing professional, technical, educational, security and leadership in establishing the direction and effectiveness of the IT team in shaping the corporation's future.
- At Least 5 years of leading IT functions within a global manufacturing environment utilizing SAP.
- Knowledge and understanding of overall security REQUIRED
- Experience with vulnerability and applications testing
- Technical hands on experience as a systems administrator
- Experience designing and implementing network architectures systems and processes to protect a business
- Over 5 years of experience of increased responsibility in leading IT functions
- Strong understanding of hosting structures and systems
- Broad knowledge of all aspects of IT and IT security
- Experience taking a company through the latest technology on a global scale. Minimum BA in Information systems, IT, Computer Science or Engineering
- Proven track record
- Certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, AWS, VMWare,
- Travel 10-25%