Group Home Caregiver
Camden, TN 38320
This is a great position for anyone that love to be of help to others. The position title is Residential Technician. ***HEALTH INSURANCE AVAILABLE***
SHIFTS: could be any day of the week, could be 8 to 12-hour shifts. Must be available to work nights and weekends if needed.
WORK LOCATIONS: Camden and Huntingdon, TN
Provides supervisory, monitoring, and basic care functions for residents of residential centers (group homes).
High school diploma or equivalent.
Clean driving record (must provide a driving record from the DVM).
Pass a background check.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises and monitors resident’s compliance with house rules.
- Prepares meals.
- Coach and monitors residents’ compliance with expectations related to personal hygiene and appearance.
- May be required to provide transportation for residents related to recreational, shopping, medical and other needs as directed by supervisors.
- Documents client progress on a daily basis.
- Works with residents in a group with activities as well as during individual meetings.
- Conducts orientation with new residents on day of admission including reviewing rules, behavioral expectations.
- Is expected to have regular and predictable attendance and the ability to work cooperatively with others.
- HEALTH INSURANCE AVAILABLE
- Paid Every Friday
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit
- MasterCard Paycard Available
For immediate consideration, call our recruiter at 731-407-7792.
Applicants will be required to provide a copy of their driving record. This can be obtained at applicant's local DMV.
Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!