HR Administrative Assistant/Talent Sourcer
San Francisco, CA 94134
HR Administrative Assistant/Sourcer
AtWork Personnel is now hiring for an HR Administrative Assistant. You are an excellent candidate for this role because you love embracing others with your warm, and friendly personality. You enjoy the upbeat and fast pace of a busy and productive office. It’s where you showcase your best skills.
Where You Excel:
- Greeting visitors is not a chore, you actually LOVE IT! Your days are complete and fulfilled when you have satisfied the needs of our external customers and internal teams. There’s a picture of your smiling face next to the word friendly in the dictionary.
- You are a self-starter. You take the initiative and anticipate the needs of others.
- You are articulate and have excellent verbal and written communication.
- Visitors speak highly of your professional attire, etiquette, and contagious energy.
- You operate a switchboard with professionalism and grace.
- Sourcing talent and scheduling interviews is effortless because of your keen eye for identifying the right talent for the right role.
- Your administrative proficiency fosters confidence from your coworkers, managers and customers. You’re more than an HR Administrative Assistant. You are the missing piece that completes our puzzle and we can’t wait to welcome you to our team.
This is an excellent opportunity to expand your administrative skills with a growing staffing firm! As an HR Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for many office duties including, but not limited to:
- Operating a switchboard to route incoming calls and to place outgoing calls.
- Sourcing talent from applicant tracking systems and job boards.
- Weekly processing of payroll (Typically takes 2 days to process)
- Scheduling interviews for recruiting teams.
- Receiving/Processing/Distributing Incoming mail
- Data Entry/Creating Spreadsheets in Google Docs
- Creating spreadsheets, tables, documents
- Maintaining fax machines
- Light filing
Performing multiple tasks with competing deadlines requires an exceptional personality, patience, a genuine desire to support others, and at least 2-3 years of concentrated experience. In this role you will have little to no supervision and will be expected to know and follow general clerical procedures and protocol. Are you equipped for this challenge? Apply today!
AtWork Personnel Company Profile
For over 25 years AtWork has exceeded the needs and expectations of clients and job seekers by staying committed to our mission: To be AtWork for You. This service-focused approach has fueled our growth from 11 offices in 1992 to nearly 100 offices in 26 states, and counting.
@WORK Personnel Services is a full service staffing supplier offering a broad variety of customized employment programs to fit the precise needs of each of our valued clients and employees. Such programs include traditional temporary labor, temp-to-hire personnel, payrolling, direct hire, and complete on-site services.
@WORK Personnel Services consists of independently owned franchise offices that each have the independent freedom to custom design specific staffing solutions for clients in their area. With additional regional, corporate and on-site facilities. @WORK Personnel Services has the experience and capability to create and manage the right staffing program for today’s fast moving companies.
AtWork Personnel Services is an EEO Employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Call AtWork San Francisco today. We’re always @WORK for You!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary commensurable with experience.