Sterling Heights, MI 48314
Job Title: HVAC Technician
Job Type: Direct Hire Full Time/Permanent
Location: Sterling Heights MI (very little travel)
Compensation: D.O.E. up to 36.00 per hour
Tier 1 Automotive Facility looks for experience HVAC Technician to add to the facilities team.
We are looking to add a new member to the facilities department. We are a tier 1 Automotive Supplier currently with 3 facilities in Sterling Heights, main one reporting to 18 mile and Mound. We are seeking an HVAC Technician with minimum 5 years experience to perform preventative maintenance and minimum install (as needed) Secondary responsibilities would be supporting facilities team with minor electrical work and plumbing.
· Must be able to work independent of supervision.
· Responsible for all HVAC systems within the company.
· Must be willing to provide training to Facilities Team Members.
· Troubleshoot and Repair HVAC equipment to include;
o Forced Air Heat Units
o Radiant Heat Units
o Heat Pumps
o Chilled Water Systems
o Air Conditioning Systems
o Hot Water Boilers
· Current, State of Michigan CSD1 Certification
· Current, State of Michigan Mechanical Contractors License
· Current, State of Michigan Journeyman Refrigeration License
· Current, State of Michigan Refrigerant Transition and Recovery License
· Current, State of Michigan Driver’s License
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Marija