Heavy Equipment Installer
Raleigh, NC 27616
Raleigh area 38 year old company is looking for a FULL TIME Heavy Equipment Installer & Technician
Overnight Travel required to perform installation of heavy equipment at customer site
$16-$18/hr. based on experience. 10-15 hours of Overtime per week.
Extensive overnight travel. Company paid hotel and per diem.
This role is to safely provide Installation of overhead cranes in customer facilities.
Must be prepared to travel throughout the eastern seaboard, travel will be 90%, 50% overnight.
Weekends and Overtime availability a must.
Training will be provided, Uniforms provided.
Health insurance for employee after 90 days at less than $100 per month
120 hours PTO annually after 90 days
AFLAC available at an additional cost
- Must be mechanically inclined and worked on heavy equipment; have understanding of basic tools
- Cannot be afraid of heights. Work is up high, regularly as the job is in the air
- Must be able to work in various conditions and work in the elements outdoors
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and Candidate must be able to climb up & down ladders
- Flexible schedule is a must and work overtime when needed. Must be able to work evenings and weekends when required
- Experienced in rigging and welding experience preferred
- Cherry picker operation and CDL license a plus
- Valid Driver License and record in good standing required
- Clean background and drug free (Zero tolerance policy)
- 1+ year of heavy equipment or installation work required
- Must work with a sense of urgency while being completely detail and deadline oriented
- Time management skills are a must and must have a safety always attitude
- Ability to operate a torch and cutting
- Military background a plus
- Ability to read blueprints a plus
Apply online at www.atwork.com/Raleigh or contact our office at 919-364-4400 or via email at email@example.com