Hoist Repair & Prep Technician
Raleigh, NC 27616
Our Client here in Raleigh is looking for an dependable & experienced service technician with mechanical and strong electrical experience. This would be a Perfect job for a retired electrician!! If this sounds like you and you are meticulous, quality oriented that knows how to replace bearings and seals, etc, this maybe the opportunity you are looking for.
This is a full time position with medical and retirement benefits.
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
No travel or required overtime
34 year old growing company
Conduct repair and refurbishment of hoists in-house, prepare hoists for manufacturing and assist with other warehouse responsibilities as required.
- Conduct in-house hoist repairs
- Manage the flow of hoists through the shop ensuring everything is in the proper place based on process
- Build festoons in preparation for manufacturing
- Prepare new hoists for installation in field or manufacturing as directed
- Prepare hoists for new equipment wiring with plugs as required
- Serve on the on-call rotation for emergency breakdowns
- Assist service in the field during peak periods as required
- Assist new equipment with load tests and start-ups as required
- Strong mechanical and electrical abilities
- General Maintenance experience
- Military technical training and/or Associates Degree in electrical/mechanical systems
- High school diploma
- Electrician preferred