Hoist Repair & Prep Technician: IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE
4724 Hargrove Rd. Suite 180 , Raleigh, NC 27616 Raleigh, NC 27616
Our 33 year old client is in the heavy equipment manufacturing and installation business and seeking a Hoist & Repair Technician that can learn quickly! This is not HVAC, but the electrical knowledge, skills, and requirements are very similar. No experience in this position required but having electrical knowledge & experience in similar roles is.
Great benefits and overtime opportunity!
This person will conduct repair and refurbishment of hoists in-house, prepare hoists for manufacturing and assist with other warehouse responsibilities as required.
• Conduct in-house hoist repairs
• Complete all required work orders in electronic form
• Manage the flow of hoists through the shop ensuring everything is in the proper place based on process
• Build festoons in preparation for manufacturing
• Prepare new hoists for installation in field or manufacturing as directed
• Prepare hoists for new equipment wiring with plugs as required
• Assist with various warehouse tasks as requested
• Serve on the on-call rotation for emergency breakdowns
• Assist service in the field during peak periods as required
• Assist new equipment with load tests and start0ups as required
- Strong mechanical and electrical abilities
- Clean background and drug free
- Prior military experience a PLUS
- General maintenance experience
- Reliable transportation and experience
- High school diploma
- Associates Degree in electrical/mechanical systems and/or Military technical training
- Experience operating a forklift and cherry picker and other equipment a plus
If interested, contact us at (919) 364-4400 M-F 8am-5pm or apply online at www.atwork.com/raleigh.