Apopka, FL 32703
We are currently hiring experienced housekeepers/common area cleaners in the Apopka, FL area. If you have experience in housekeeping and are looking for a full-time position with a great company Apply Today for immediate consideration.
- Clean patients rooms and provide new linen/towels
- Clean bathrooms and restock paper products
- Clean all common areas of the facility
- Performs cleaning functions using the “10 steps” process in all assigned areas.
- Performs patient experience function while interacting with patients, visitors, and staff.
- Adjusts to staff shortages and covering other assigned areas
- Maintains high standards set by department team members and Florida Hospital.
- Monitors and report any equipment issues or shortages.
- Assesses areas of assignment and make any suggestion for improvement to supervisor.
- Properly utilizes personal protective equipment in all aspects of job performance.
- Documents daily assignments completed.
- Interacts with patients/customers in an appropriate manner in relation to age based competencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor or director.
- Previous housekeeping experience
- Able to lift up to 40lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Great customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
For immediate consideration please submit a resume, give us a call or stop by our office.
6900 South Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32809
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $13.50 /hour