INVENTORY SUPPLY SPECIALIST
Knightdale, NC 27545
Looking to grow your career? Immediate gainful employment with a large industrial distributor is looking for a detailed-oriented Inventory Supply Specialist/Associate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and keep record of inventory, merchandise and equipment stocked in the warehouse and received from vendors.
- Sustain an accurate physical count of warehouse product and saleable products on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Record and audit inventory to keep the computer tracking system in balance.
- Stocks the inventory in the warehouse and prepares shipments for return to the remanufacturing department
- Complete daily inventory transactions for all product used, linking them to the proper accounts.
- Assist supervisor with all inventory replenishment reports and inventory related communications with other departments.
Raleigh Area, North Carolina, USA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans’ status.
- High School Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Generally, 1-3 years’ experience in purchasing, inventory or related field.
- Must be willing to meet company safety, accuracy and productivity standards
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Critical thinking skills and accuracy are necessary to perform essential job functions.