Industrial Maintenance Supervisor
Jacksonville, FL 32254
At Work Personnel is assisting a Building Material Supplier on the Westside of Jacksonville looking for Industrial Maintenance Supervisor to join their expanding organization. Company offers full benefits as well as great opportunities for advancement and overtime.
We are seeking Hardworking and committed individuals to become a permanent member of their growing team. If you are currently looking to start a career and embark on a path that will lead to greater, long term opportunities.
Our client offers Housewraps, flashing, roofing underlayments, tapes and drainage products.
You must have a flexible schedule. It is a humid warehouse environment with many physical demands. This is an extremely fast paced environment and requires dedication, commitment and punctuality.
**NOTE - WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR RESIDENTIAL OR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT MAINTENANCE CANDIDATES - YOU MUST HAVE INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE**
Assignment Type: Temp-to-Perm
Shift: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
• Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
• Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
• Repairs or replaces defective parts.
• Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
• Lubricates and cleans parts.
• Sets up and operates drill press, lathe, mill, welder, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
• Repairs electrical equipment using test equipment (i.e. volt meter).
- MUST HAVE Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Electrical experience.
- 3 -5 years as a Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
- Timeliness and ability to follow procedures are a must.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Must have a Valid ID card and or Driver's License.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Warehouse production setting. All necessary PPE supplied.