Infrastructure Technician - Level 2
Dallas, TX 75034
*This is a Direct Hire Opportunity*
This Dallas-based position is responsible for providing technical support to all company employees nationwide, and will have frequent contact with internal clients, peers, managers and vendors. You would work on server patching, planning, and monitoring of key systems.
This is a M-F, 8-5 position, but requires flexibility to participate in phone or video calls or address critical business issues outside of local business hours.
- Create and work Help Desk tickets to final resolution.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Respond to incoming questions in a timely manner, track 100% of all customer contacts, research questions and issues and resolve each interaction with customer satisfaction.
- Escalate problems to Level-3 support personnel when appropriate via proper escalation procedures as defined in the Help Desk Standard Operating Procedures manual.
- Develop and document new solutions to frequently occurring problems.
- Become well versed with common problem inquiries and be able to provide timely solutions.
- Work on special projects on as needed basis.
- Plan in advance for new releases and rollouts to anticipate customer inquiries.
- Work with company’s Software Development team when required, monitoring and troubleshooting issues.
- Manage infrastructure end point security and provide end-user education.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5 years IT experience focused on infrastructure and system deployments
- 3 years Microsoft Active Directory working knowledge
- 3 years PC and server support
- Experience with SolarWinds is a plus.
- Strong leadership, project management, time management, and problem solving
- Able to excel in idea generation, evaluation, and prioritization, customer and partner
engagement, cross-functional technical program management.
- A track record of successful delivery of infrastructure systems as an individual, team leader and or/development manager.
- A willingness to dive into technical issues as part of maintaining the skills necessary to manage and advocate products and projects.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done.
- Excellent English communication, both written and verbal.
- Administration of Active Directory Domains
- Administration of SolarWinds products
- Administration of Desktop Central
- Administration of Trend Micro products
Please apply now: https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/index.jsp?db=JN
And for any questions please email us at: northdallasjobs@atwork,com