Insert Operator I
Birmingham, AL 35210
*****NOW HIRING IN IRONDALE, AL*****
Our client is a printing, mailing, database management, and electronic payment provider that was established over 26 years ago, here in Irondale, with an annual revenue exceeding $31,000,000.
They have grown to 3 locations positioned to serve clients across the nation.
We are seeking candidates for an Insert Operator I position with them at their Irondale location.
*This position uses a machine ran by both the operator and a computer screen to sort and insert the documents to be mailed.*
-The position starts at $12.00 an hour.
-Our client trains new employees for 3 to 4 weeks on the machines to ensure high production standards for their clients!
-Printing, machine operator, production, and computer experience are a huge plus.
- Be able to learn such skills as staging, hand-finishing and inserting.
- Be able to learn how to prep machines.
- Must be able to read and understand the weekly schedule
- Must be willing to be cross-trained and move to other areas when needed.
- Assure that the weekly and daily schedule is completed.
- Assure that work practices are in the guidelines of OSHA standards.
- Keep work areas clean and organized.
- Work as part of the team.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Follow all safety rules and requirements.
- Assure that all products are assembled to the highest standard of quality.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Schedule vacation so that department remains functional.
- Able to lift up to 40lbs, stand for long periods of time, repeatedly bend and stoop, lift arms over head
***You can call (205) 848-5717 to discuss the position, and/or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Must pass a drug and background screening