Birmingham, AL 35210
AtWork Personnel Irondale is looking for reliable and team oriented candidates for an Insert Operator position.
Do you enjoy going beyond ordinary in order to provide service excellence? Would your friends describe you as someone with strong communication skills, and an ability to connect with others and build strong relationships? Are you looking for a values based team where you can weave your DNA into the fabric of the culture? If so, keep reading about how you can make a difference and play an important role in helping drive the success of our clients and our team.
Large privately held print, mail and electronic presentment and payment providers. Managing and delivering millions of print and electronic documents every month.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be able to learn such skills as staging, hand-finishing and inserting.
- Be able to learn how to prep machines.
- Must be able to read and understand the weekly schedule
- Must be willing to be cross-trained and move to other areas when needed.
- Assure that the weekly and daily schedule is completed.
- Assure that work practices are in the guidelines of OSHA standards.
- Keep work areas clean and organized.
- Work as part of the team.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Follow all safety rules and requirements.
- Assure that all products are assembled to the highest standard of quality.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Schedule vacation so that department remains functional.
- Able to lift up to 40lbs, stand for long periods of time, repeatedly bend and stoop, lift arms over head
*PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO COMPLETE APPLICATION*
-CREATE LOGIN AND PASSWORD
-SELECT IRONDALE, AL FOR LOCATION
- High School Diploma Preferred.