We are seeking an experienced Inventory Associate in Roseville, CA. This is a long term, contract position.
- Complete routing paperwork and documentation
- Update back order database and component request form updated
- Perform inventory verification counts
- Perform problem receipts and shipment resolutions
- Pull items and fills orders
- Maintain a working knowledge of domestic and international shipping policies and procedures
- Utilizes small hand tools, proportional scales, and operates materials handling equipment, including forklifts, skids, pallet handler and hand trucks
- High School diploma or GED
- One year experience in stock, inventory, or related activities
- Good communication skills
- Experience in using ERP system is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Operates forklifts, pallet handlers and hand trucks
- Must have clean background and drug test
Apply today for immediate consideration!