La Vergne, TN 37086
AtWork Personnel is hiring for a Client in Smyrna for 3rd shift Inventory Coordinator
The Inventory Coordinator is responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy and integrity within the facility. The Inventory Coordinator will also monitor inventory levels and product movement. This position will control/isolate non-conforming product as defined by local work instructions and in conformance with client expectations and UTi quality standards. The Inventory Coordinator will also be responsible for ensuring a conforming product mix, facilitating efficient order fulfillment, and contributing to a safe and orderly working environment.
• Accuracy of all paperwork produced.
• Assist supervision/management as needed..
• Follow company policies, guidelines and work instructions.
• Warehouse work as needed
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Prior Forklift and Inventory Control experience Required.
• Monitoring and controlling inventory
• Maintaining product identification and location program.
• Researching inventory discrepancies and making necessary corrections.
• Managing the inventory control function at the site.
• Responsible for overseeing physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations.
• Tracking, and reporting non-conforming product.
• Resolving inventory problems in a timely manner.
• Documenting and controlling aged & damaged product.
• Ensuring all labeling requirements are met in a timely manner.
• Maintaining Inventory Accuracy Metrics and associated reports for management (and client as appropriate).
• Coordinate and Integrate efforts across operational departments to enhance inventory accuracy.
• Regularly training site staff in proper inventory control techniques and practices.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs as part of the job function.
• Must be able to pass the forklift certification test and drive a forklift on a daily basis.
Pay Range $ 14.50 per hour