570706205 Dunn, NC 27612
Inventory Supply Specialist
Looking for gainful employment and have great organizational skills? A fast-growing warehouse seeks a detail-oriented Inventory Supply Specialist/ Associate
Duties and Responsibilities:
Keep record of inventory, merchandise and equipment stocked in the warehouse.
Sustain an accurate physical count of warehouse product and saleable products on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis.
Receive in returned equipment, new inventory and vendor shipments.
Stocks the inventory in the warehouse and prepares shipments for return to the remanufacturing department
Records distributed hardware information in the computer tracking system.
Complete daily inventory transactions for all product used, linking them to the proper accounts.
Assist supervisor with all inventory replenishment reports and inventory related communications with other departments.
- High School Diploma required with at least 1- 3 years’ experience in related field.
- Knowledge of standard practices, concepts and procedures is desired.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Critical thinking skills and accuracy are necessary to perform essential job functions.
Must be able to pass a drug test and background check-