San Antonio, TX 78258
Temp to hire!
Immediate Need: Licensed Electricians
As a Licensed Electrician, you will plan layouts, install and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, and apparatus. The ideal candidate will have experience in commercial and residential electrical maintenance and installation.
An Electrician will:
- Prepares sketches showing the location of wiring and equipment, or follows diagrams or blueprints, ensuring that concealed wiring is installed before completion of future walls, ceilings, and flooring.
- Plans new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications, safety codes and local electrical codes.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Installs control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels; installs Buss, Busbar, electrical feeders, power systems and/or switchgear.
- Repairs faulty equipment or systems.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Meets attendance standards and complies with late/absence notification procedures.
- Maintain current electrician's license.
The ideal candidate will satisfy the following requirements and qualifications:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree
- MUST have current State Issued Journeyman Electrician’s License
- Must possess valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass drug and background check.
- Ability to multitask while staying organized
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Positive customer service skills
- Experience in lighting a plus!
Job Type: Temp to hire
Send resume to: email@example.com