Carlsbad, CA 92008
Looking to work at a high end golf course in North San Diego? Do you enjoy working in a kitchen?
Immediate start - apply now!
With beautiful views of the ocean and foothills, this golf course is offers a magnificent setting in a relaxed California Coastal environment - nestled among the natural habitat and wildlife on more than 400 acres of Carlsbad's coastal terrain.
Line Cooks - $14/hour; 2-3 years' experience
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- 2-3 years experience
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks