South San Francisco, CA 94080
Loader/Unloader Job Description
- Receive and sort garments by plant and day
- Must have the ability to make color distinction
- Visually inspect garments for quality and defects
- Ability to ensure quality control standards
- Put garments on trolleys once they are sorted by plant and day
- Receive and sort distribution center and vendor shipment
- Requires standing/walking on concrete all day
- Repetitive use of hands and arms
- Work is performed in a non-climate controlled production environment subject to extreme temperature change and odors and requires maintaining established production standards while adhering to established health, safety and housekeeping standards/guidelines.
- Ideal candidate must be 18 years or older, have the ability to work in a fast paced team environment; possess a positive attitude, flexibility and the ability to follow instructions and basic command of the English language is preferred.
Wages and benefits are governed by a union contract. Company provides uniforms, on-site training and career advancement opportunities. Please come to our office listed below to apply for the position