Machine Operator Helpers
Lexington, NC 27295
A Lexington manufacturer is looking for some Operator Helpers to join its growing team.
The company is looking for employees who are searching for long-term opportunities and careers
- 100% paid benefits after 120 days (based on good attendance)
- Long-term career in manufacturing
- Temperature-controlled (air-conditioned) environment
- Prior manufacturing or industrial experience is preferred, but not required
- Team player
- Reading numbers and attaching appropriate labels to each product and packaged unit.
- Basic math skills.
- Able to use micrometers and calipers and other measuring tools.
- Must be able to read and interpret packaging diagrams, charts, and written instructions.
- Team player.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
First shift: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Second shift: 4 p.m.-midnight
Third shift: Midnight-8 a.m.
All three shifts are available, but the main need is third shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
- Machine Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lexington, NC (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)