Henderson, NC 27537
We have an IMMEDIATE Temp to Hire FULL-TIME MACHINE OPERATOR position with a leader manufacturer in Henderson for 1st SHIFT
- Are you looking to be a part of great organization and team that makes amazing products?
- Do you have machine operating experience in a manufacturing/production environment production environment?
- Are you mechanically included, can you measure accurately, work safely, trouble shoot, and work quickly and efficiently?
- Looking for a place to learn and develop your skills?
- Able to work in the cold or heat in a non-climate controlled environment
What will I be doing?:
• Planning and organizing daily runs, material and workload
• Setting up of the jobs according to product orders
• Pull rolls for the next day or as needed within a timely manner
• Close surface rolls and put away all rolls/material once completed
• Assist with operating manual CMP production line/s
• Troubleshooting and problem solving throughout the job
• Continuously monitoring quality, timely output and finished product
• Cutting and labeling finished product
Can you do these things?
• Show up on time and bring a good attitude to work with you.
• Follow directions and learn quickly
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. without assistance
• Ability to walk and stand for 8+ hours a work day
• Mechanically included include measuring and troubleshooting
TO APPLY: Contact our office at (919) 364-4400
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org