Pontiac, MI 48340
Job Title: Machine Operator
Available Shift(s): 3:00 PM- 12:30 AM
Compensation: $11.00/hr with LOTS OF OVER-TIME
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Please contact 586-522-7035 to schedule an interview.
We are a Tier 1 automotive supplier looking for a self-motivated, reliable, hard-working, detail-oriented machine operator to setup, maintain and operate machinery. This position will provide the machine operator with the opportunity to apply their skills, learn new skills and work as a team in a clean and safe atmosphere, and is committed to workplace safety.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate machinery to assemble, manufacture, and move products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment
- Operate multiple pieces of equipment during operations to ensure quality production with minimal unexpected stops
- Ensure that adequate materials and supplies are available to accomplish operations as required
- Inspect parts with precision
- Fix issues that may occur during machine operations
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Able to follow safety rules and regulations
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machines
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Great attendance record
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods standing up to 10 hours per day
- Must pass a BACKGROUND check!