Sacramento, CA 95828
We have several great direct hire opportunities to work for a stable, family-owned and operated company for over 50 years in the Sacramento area, who believes strongly in continuous improvement, teamwork, professionalism and strong integrity. The ideal candidate will have strong oral communications, dependable, good decision-making and mathematical skills. 1st and 2nd shift positions available. (4 am and 12 pm start times)
- Conducts machine set up, troubleshooting, repairs and preventative maintenance service to all equipment in plant.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs to ensure production is not impacted
- Performs scheduled PM's during gaps and downtime.
- Diagnoses problems, replaces or repair parts, tests and make needed adjustments
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders
- Complies with Company and OSHA Safety and Health regulations
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- Rigging and Fabrication experience
- Minimum of 2 years mechanical background
- Exposure to high speed equipment
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, email and simple database applications
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs