Maintenance Technician - Dog Boarding Facility
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
MUST LOVE DOGS!
We are looking for experienced handy person for a dog boarding/daycare/spa facility located in Jacksonville Beach, FL. The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the daily upkeep of the facility, as well as miscellaneous cleaning and sanitizing to keep the facility clean and safe for all animals. Candidates should expect to work indoors and outdoors, stand throughout the day, and able to lift up to 50 lbs. Typical maintenance responsibilities includes repair and maintain kennels, entry and exits, animal training furniture (i.e. obstacles, stairs, etc), assist with cleaning and sanitizing facility, etc.
Opening shift is typically 6am-2pm and Closing shift is typically 2pm-9pm. This is a part-time position with 20-25 hours.
- General repair of all equipment and property.
- Pick-up and maintain the property
- Conduct preventative maintenance on equipment
- Install new equipment and materials
- Assist with cleaning and sanitizing boarding areas
- Advise owner of needed repairs
- 3 or more years of property maintenance, handyman, construction, or related experience
- Willing to pass a background check
- High School or GED equivalent
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Dependable transportation
- Must be comfortable around dogs!