Easton, PA 18045
- Performs Preventative Maintenance and Repairs on equipment (Material Handling Equipment, Forklifts, Dock Equipment, and Facility Equipment) according to safety and quality procedures.
- Troubleshoots and repair electrical / electronic problems on equipment with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs), Soft Starts, Servo Drives, and External Input / Output (I/O) Devices.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, or repair the following:
- Facility Assets
- Interior and Exterior Lighting
- Dock Equipment
- Plumbing and all related fixtures: urinals, toilets, sink, etc.
- Light construction work: drywall, framing, paint, etc.
- Adheres to all Department and Company Standards, Operating Procedures and Safety Requirements
- 1 year of related experience/education in Material Handling Equipment, Mechanical Troubleshooting, Maintenance and /or Installation is required
- Mechanical Troubleshooting
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Controls Troubleshooting
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work extra hours and extra shifts
- Completes Work Orders, PM Sheets, Logs, and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures.
- Diagnose Mechanical and Electrical problems using technical drawings (e.g., blueprints, Electrical/Mechanical Schematics) and diagnostic tools (e.g., multi-meter, laptop)
1st and 2nd shift positions are available.
Employees entitled to benefits such as medical; dental and vision plans; paid time off; quarterly volunteer paid time off; holiday pay; 401k and applicable company match and company discounts.
The Maintenance Technician Level 2 is critical to the smooth operation of our Manufacturing Center and will be required to perform Troubleshooting, Repair, and Preventive Maintenance of our Facility Assets and Material Handling Systems. The Maintenance Technician must take responsibility for the safety, quality and timely execution of these support services which include, but not limited to: Material Handling Equipment, Forklifts, Electrical, Plumbing, and General Maintenance.