Columbia, SC 29210
AtWork is seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic for our client in the Columbia, SC area. The Maintenance Mechanic will be be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining mechanical and electrical equipment including, but not limited to pneumatic and hydraulic systems, productions machines etc **Must have a mechanical background and able to drive a forklift** This position is 1st shift. Onsite training will be provided.
- Troubleshoot issues and make repairs and adjustments to mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical (3 phase) equipment.
- Wire complex control circuits.
- Troubleshoot high voltage poly-phase and multi-speed motors.
- Soldering on circuit board components.
- Fabricate, repair, and install hangers and piping.
- Weld various types of metal.
- Calibrate scale systems.
- Identify problems and complete repairs with minimal supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years technical training or 3 years related maintenance experience.
- Lift, push, pull 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Walking and standing for long periods of time.
- Pass drug test and background check.
If you are interested in learning more about this excellent, Direct Hire opportunity, apply today for immediate consideration! Or call Michael Miller with AtWork Personnel at 803-814-0077.