Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic
Anaheim, Ca 92808 Anaheim, CA 92808
Established Leader in the metal manufacturing industry seeks a talented, dedicated Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic to join their team. The company offers excellent benefits that include medical coverage, 401K matching, PTO, and education reimbursement to name a few. You will be responsible for the continuous running, upgrading of equipment, machinery and the facility. You will preform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot, and develop strategies to improve the overall reliability and safety of plant personnel and the production process.
- High school diploma or GED, Trade School Preferred
- At least 5 years of on-site Maintenance for a Manufacturer
- Training and experience in welding, torch cutting, basic electrical, fabricating, machinery grinding, Hydraulics/Pneumatics, Electronics, and rebuilding of machinery.
- Good interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead a project team and prepare and present reports.
- Ability to work unsupervised, and able to manage time and assignments to completion.