Manufacturing Maintenance Technician Apprentice- Water Systems
Wake Forest, NC 27587
*****IMMEDIATE HIRE- TEMP TO HIRE- FULL TIME*******
Does the below describe your background and skills?
• Basic electrical experience in the industrial field
• Mechanically inclined
• Ability to work independently
If so, this is a great opportunity to join an excellent company and team to showcase your work effort and skills at work.
What would I be doing?:
• Cleaning out filters in water treatment system.
Learning and assisting technicians with repairing,
maintaining and installing production
equipment to ensure efficient and effective production
and building operations. Equipment includes: robotic
machines, fusion cutting jet saw.
• Inspect completed work for proper and safe operation
and ensure conformance to specifications and standards.
• Create, closeout and manage work orders in
maintenance program system and complete in a timely
• Promptly communicate and report any downtime to
management and through existing systems.
• Conduct preventive maintenance to improve continuous
• Assist with inventory control for spare parts and supplies.
• Adhere to safety protocols and standards.
• Provide on-call emergency maintenance service when
APPLY at www.atwork.com/raleigh or call us at (919) 364-4400