Manufacturing Quality Assurance Inspector
Jacksonville, FL 32246
At Work Personnel is seeking a Manufacturing Quality Assurance Inspector for its facility on the southside of town. This position will perform finished product design examinations and in-process inspections. Ensures that design specifications meet design requirements via the use of various inspection tasks and reference materials. This person will be working in the in-process inspection section of the process
- Role will be performing in-process inspections, mating part checks, photo documentation, laser marking and general product inspection.
- Role will require flexibility to work in other areas of the quality inspection process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform finished part and product inspection both at final and in-process.
- Knowledge of and experience in the utilization of sampling processes.
- Contributes and assists with process improvements.
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant
- facilities and equipment when necessary.
- Assist in quality training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
- Assists in Implementation and maintenance of preventative maintenance programs.
- Incorporates shop floor organization and plant cleanliness with plant personnel.
- Assures quality assurance areas are kept in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- Prior experience in ERP (like SAP) preferred not required
- Prior experience in Quality Management Systems preferred
- Basic mathematical concepts (add, subtract, multiply, divide