San Antonio, TX 78258
- Inspect and test wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits for resistance factors and for operation; and record results.
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems and support structures; and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, and assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering and micro-welding equipment.
- Adjust electrical or electronic component parts to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Read and interpret specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
- Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified.
- Position, align and adjust work pieces and electrical parts to facilitate wiring and assembly.
- Confer with supervisor to review work activities, and to resolve production problems.
- Explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers.
- Measure and adjust voltages to specified values to determine operational accuracy of instruments.
- Complete, review, and maintain production, time, and component waste reports.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Provide assistance to other assembly and warehouse workers.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Honesty/Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Communication: Must be able to communicate (oral and written) in the English language.
Experience: One+ year(s) related experience a Plus (not required)
Computer Skills: Ability to use a personal computer and software such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.), email and search engines.
Certificates & Licenses: Forklift Certification a Plus (not required)
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 Lbs.
- Ability to be standing most of the workday.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to accurately inventory product utilizing basic math skills.
- Ability to be proactive and accomplish tasks on a daily basis without supervision.
Job Type: Full-time