Marketing Coordinator and Office Administrator
Houston, TX 77057
AtWork Personnel is looking for a Marketing Coordinator/Office Administrator as a Part-Time Temporary position. 1-4 years of experience preferred. College degree or nearing completion of degree, required. Flexible hours are available. Up to 25 hours a week. Weekly Pay.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate services.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns.
- Co-develop marketing strategy with team lead. Work with the team to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Create daily marketing tactics.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
- Assist with improving sales and customer relationships.
- Data Entry.
- Conduct background checks and reference checks.
- Process and assign new hires.
- Assist managers with various projects.
- Answering phones.
- Marketing skills for grassroots and event based initiatives
- Social and digital marketing
- Exceptional creativity
- Customer Service
- Self-motivated, able to work alone and multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent computer skills
Apply now: www.atwork.com/houstonwest