Seeking capable individuals to work in our Mexico shipping/receiving operation.
Constant standing, lifting, pulling, pushing, shrink-wrapping and carrying of merchandise by hand and pallet jack is required.
All necessary training and materials for this position are provided.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
· Responsible for the accurate and timely unloading, sorting, scanning, palletizing and shrink-wrapping of loose cartons per our Best Practices and Standard Operating Procedures
· Utilizing handheld scanners to efficiently and accurately maneuver merchandise throughout the various operational stages
· Verify condition of merchandise to ensure over, short or damaged items are identified through the scanner
· Accurately scan cartons/items into inventory, then build loose cartons to designated pallets by store number for shipping
· Safely maneuver merchandise by hand and pallet jack within the facility
· Maintain a clean and safe working environment
· Operate in a safe manner throughout all functions
· Other duties as assigned
· Ability to count and read/speak English
· Prompt, daily attendance, this is a full time position
· Prior dock/warehouse experience is a plus
· Previous experience with a scanner is a plus
· Team player that thrives in a fast paced environment
· Flexible to work weekends and daily overtime as needed when seasonal needs or spikes in volume occur
This facility is not temperature controlled; it is hot in the summer and cold in the winter