Medical Staffing Manager
Knoxville, TN 37922
Staffing Manager – AtWork Medical
Who We Are:
For over 25 years job seekers across the country have trusted AtWork’s expert recruiters to guide them through the hiring process and help them find the perfect job.
AtWork places talented professionals into administrative, light-industrial, medical, home health care, and management level positions at some of the nation’s largest and most recognizable companies.
We are consistently recognized by Inavero as a Best of Staffing Client and Talent award winner, in addition to being recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts as one of America’s largest and fastest growing staffing firms, as well as one of the best staffing firms to work for. We’re ranked on the Inc. 5000 list and are consistently rated one of the best franchise opportunities in the country by Entrepreneur Magazine, Franchise Times, Franchise Business Review, and Franchise Gator.
As a Staffing Manager, responsibilities include sourcing, evaluating, engaging, and managing candidates through the recruiting life cycle. Additionally, the position is responsible for managing relationships with clients, including candidate presentation, order taking, and order management.
What We Need from You:
- Previous experience in Medical recruitment, a PLUS
- Act as the primary liaison between AtWork and the Customer.
- You will be responsible for growing relationships and creating new opportunities with AtWork staffing clients by communicating by phone, in person, and via email.
- You will ensure the candidates meet our extensive credentialing process so attention to detail is a must.
- You will oversee and respond to concerns regarding the employee’s performance for the customer including counseling, disciplining, termination and removal from the job assignment.
- You will source, recruit, and interview medical professionals within the state of Tennessee.
- You will work with our business development manager to understand client needs and requirements, take those requirements and identify and match with appropriate candidates.
What You Will Receive:
- Recruitment training by our corporate trainer as well as just-in time training opportunities. We continuously offer a variety of training. We invest in our people, so that you never stop growing.
- Opportunity to earn commission, uncapped.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Programs
- Opportunity to enroll in our 401K program
- Casual Fridays, wear jeans
- Incentives and team celebrations when you reach growth milestones.