Wilson, NC 27545
Booming business is seeking skilled Metal Fabricators. The ideal candidate should be able to work in outside conditions, both hot and cold. Company is offering a competitive salary with growth and job stability. Must have your own welding tools and be able to pass a welding test.
All interested candidates should apply at www.atwork.com/knightdale!
1) Fabricates and assembles structural metal products, such as framework or shells for machinery, ovens, tanks, stacks, and metal parts for buildings and bridges according to job order, verbal instructions, and blueprints: Develops layout and plans sequence of operations, applying knowledge of trigonometry, stock allowances for thickness, machine and welding shrinkage, and physical properties of metal.
2) Locates and marks bending and cutting lines onto work piece.
3) Sets up and operates fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and drill presses.
4) Designs and constructs templates and fixtures.
5) Verifies conformance of work piece to specifications, using square, ruler, and measuring tape.
6) May fabricate and assemble sheet metal products.
7) May set up and operate machine tools associated with fabricating shops, such as radial drill press, end mill, and edge planer.
Must be able to pass a drug test
Must be over 18 years old and have reliable transportation.
Ideal candidates need to have a positive attitude and be committed to their assignments.