Metal Finisher Team Lead
Sterling Heights, MI
Lead a Polish area and assist team whenever needed with ensuring production and quality needs are met. Manage a variety of inspection tasks at various stages of production and pre-production to ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with quality and reliability standards, goals and objectives of our company.
Shift: 1st shift: 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing product quality and a team.
- Line/product quality requirements
- Support all Quality functions for production
- Support quality improvements and continuous improvement within the organization
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Train or assist team in meeting daily production goals.
- Understanding of Production Part Quality
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Keeping records of maintenance and machine downtime.
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to follow safe work practices and promote safety within the facility
- Dependability-requires being reliable, responsible and dependable and fulfilling obligations
- Ability to follow instructions carefully, requiring basic reading skills
- Ability to respond to changes in demand by shifting labor from one product line to another
- Commitment to company values
- Stress tolerance - requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations
- Complete reports and inventory requirements.
- Rework when necessary
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour