Fiberglass Mold Builder
Jacksonville, FL 32256
The Mold Builder will maintain, repair, and build wooden and foam molds to aid in the production of fiberglass parts and containers. Molds will meet specifications on 2D/3D engineering drawings. Knowledge of auto body work, carpentry trim work, mold building, and/or fiberglass experience highly desired. 7 am to 3:45 pm shift. We are looking for hard working individuals, willing to learn, and looking for long-term employment with a great company. Once position goes permanent, employee will be eligible for medical, dental, and PTO.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be able to read blueprints and layouts.
- Operate woodworking tools, such as table saws, routers, drills, etc.
- Cutting and assembling wooden molds/plugs.
- Spraying sealers and coating on molds/plugs.
- Fiberglass lamination.
- Make new and repair damaged areas on wood molds and fixtures.
- Perform all other jobs as assigned.
- Hours are 7:00 am - 3:45 pm. Must be able to stay late.
- 40 hrs/wk Monday - Friday. (Overtime possible)
Warehouse manufacturing setting working with fiberglass production. All necessary PPE supplied. Long sleeve and pants are required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Reliable transportation to the Jacksonville Southside/Phillips area.
- Timeliness and ability to follow procedures are a must.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Auto Body Repair: 1 year (preferred)
- Previous experience in trim work (baseboards, crown moulding, etc).
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Must have a Valid ID card and or Driver's License.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check.
Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit
- Pay card
- Software training and tutorials
- Resume assistance