Mold Maker Machinist
Auburn, CA 95602
AtWork seeks an experienced candidate for the position of Mold Maker/Machinist for our client in the Auburn area. Successful candidate will have 4+ years’ plastics injection molding experience, CAD/CAM expertise, and electrical discharge machining. Must have solid understanding of schematics and engineering blueprints, and shop measurement equipment.
Associate is responsible to build, repair, and maintain plastic injection molds and fixtures. In addition, the ideal candidate will:
- Perform machining processes used in building plastic injection molds (cnc, manual milling, etc)
- Perform hand work processes for finishing tooling such as polishing and bluing shutoffs
- Assemble and disassemble complex plastic injection molds
- Perform tooling maintenance and repairs
- Performs tooling changeovers
- Perform machine maintenance
- Assist in general work area upkeep
- Document work
Email resume for consideration.