San Antonio, TX 78216
Our client has been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas and has an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an energetic and seasoned team, with an established and expanding national firm.
Headquartered in San Antonio, our client is a diversified financial services company providing a wide range of insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial institutions, businesses, and individuals. With offices across the country, our client is committed to providing quality products, outstanding service, and customized solutions in all 50 states.
Monitors, troubleshoots, and provides incident management updates utilizing various production system monitoring packages; and communicates and alerts teams as necessary.
- Monitors production systems with various tools such as WhatsupGold, Tripwire, Cisco Prime, Foglight, SCOM, Website Pulse, Protools, and the like.
- Troubleshoot and identify discrepancies and optimization possibilities and provides communication and/or findings to the appropriate teams.
- Diagnoses and takes corrective action as needed on monitoring tools and updating error listing(s).
- Assists in monitor team projects as assigned.
- Creates tickets for service interruptions.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- A strong interest in technical fields such as Information Technology, System or Network Engineering, or hardware integration preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to assess a question, risk, or an issue and respond appropriately and accurately.
- Must have strong detail orientation and problem resolution skills.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have knowledge of financial institution lending and service operations and/or the insurance industry preferred.
- Ability to learn other software support skills in support of the network is preferred.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time while performing essential duties.
- Must be able to lift 10-20 lbs. of reports, paper, and/or files.
Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.
Client does not hire tobacco users as allowed by law.
Client offers an excellent employee benefits package that includes: 401(k) with company match, medical/dental, Life, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Care insurance policies. Opportunities for professional growth are also offered.