San Antonio, TX 78216
Our client has been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas and has an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an energetic and seasoned team, with an established and expanding national firm.
Headquartered in San Antonio, our client is a diversified financial services company providing a wide range of insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial institutions, businesses, and individuals. With offices across the country, our client is committed to providing quality products, outstanding service, and customized solutions in all 50 states.
Designs, implements, and supports the network infrastructure comprised of Data Center, Administrative, and Remote Office environments; and provides technical oversight and mentoring for the network technician level support staff.
- Provides operational support for the client’s network environment and responds to alerts from client’s monitoring tools, addresses, resolves issues, and monitors team's work queue in ServiceNow for customer submitted work requests and Incident Tickets.
- Provides technical support for IT projects and initiatives as a representative of the network team; and provides consulting, project implementation, and full testing/documentation of network systems in support of projects.
- Develops standards and procedures to ensure quality assurance; and oversees change control, log monitoring, and overall Network communication.
- Maintains network monitoring systems such as Cisco Prime, Solarwinds Orion, and ServiceNow CMDB inventories.
- Provides technical oversight, training, and direction to network technician level support staff to ensure efficient and productive operations of the network systems.
- Maintains network systems documentation to include Network Diagrams and Systems Inventory.
- Researches and recommends new network devices, tools, and technologies for future infrastructure enhancements.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field.
- Must have at least seven (7) years progressive operations and delivering reliable voice, data, and telecom services and technologies, or related experience.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Cisco LAN and WAN technologies to include Cisco Network routers and switches, F5 Load balancers, Network Security, and wireless and Remote Access.
- Must have practical experience with the Cisco technologies supporting client’s network Infrastructures.
- Must have working knowledge of client/server OS environments.
- Must be detail oriented and excellent research skills.
- Must have excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills to perform multiple work assignments.
- Must have excellent and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have proficient computer and accurate keyboard skills in utilizing computer applications such as MS Word and Excel.
- Must have working knowledge of general office equipment such as phone system, copier, scanner, and the like.
- Must have and maintain a Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification or obtain within the first 12 months of employment.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule to provide on-call/after-hours support for business operations which may include weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time performing sedentary activities.
- Must be able to lift, push, or pull up to 40+ lbs. of computer equipment or other related items.
- May stand, stoop or kneel to provide technical support of network cabling, hardware, and peripherals.
- Must be able to travel locally, state-wide, and/or nationally.
Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.
Client does not hire tobacco users as allowed by law.
Client offers an excellent employee benefits package that includes: 401(k) with company match, medical/dental, Life, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Care insurance policies. Opportunities for professional growth are also offered.