Sterling Heights, MI 48314
Job Title: Nickle Chipper
Location: Sterling Heights MI
Positions Open: 2
Shifts Available: 2nd 2p-10p
Job Type: Full-time/Permanent
Compensation: 13.00 hr
1) Grinds and chips workpiece to groove, bevel, round, or straighten edges or remove excess stock from metal as specified, job orders, or guidelines or to remove defects, such as shrink cracks and holes, using portable grinders, chipping hammers, pedestal grinders, and hand files: Positions workpiece manually or by using jib of crane.
2) Inserts selected grinding wheel or cutting chisel into portable grinder or power hammer.
3) Positions and manually guides tool along specified guidelines on edge or surface of work-piece
- Must be able to bend, stand, reach, lift up to 50 pounds, use hand tools
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment background screening
Experience in manufacturing or plating field is a plus. Other relevant industries may be construction, or field appliance service.
For immediate consideration please call 586 204 2136