Houston, TX 77094
Office Administrator with an emphasis in Customer Service that loves to make customers happy!!
You will love this job if we can count on you to anticipate the needs of our customers. Once you learn the rhythm of our business, you will offer suggestions on how to make the process more efficient and systemized! This is a fun and casual work environment and we love to have fun doing our job! If you love to work in a high trust and very accountable environment, you'll love working with us. We are all about putting our customers’ interest first and promoting a team environment. If that excites you and you are passionate about excellent service, you'll want to contact us!
If you are interested: please email your resume at email@example.com or call 832-974-4652
1. High School diploma
2. 1 year experience in QuickBooks preferred
3. Knowledge of Excel and Word
4. Bi-lingual in English/Spanish not required but is a BONUS!
• Customer Service! Customer Service! Customer Service!
• Answering phones and responding to voice messages
• Taking care of customers questions and concerns
• Processing emails from our website leads
• Preparing and sending catering quotes from QuickBooks
• Following up on outstanding quotes
• Preparing and sending final invoices from QuickBooks
• Receiving customers payments to QuickBooks
• Processing credit card payments
• Calling former customers that haven’t ordered in a while
• Talking to customers about the food and service we provide
• Generate Delivery reports for the delivery staff
• Pitch in wherever needed!!