Office Furniture Mover/Driver- Non-CDL
Tukwila, WA 98188
A driver is responsible for the daily truck operations to support moves and/or installations. Delivers and/or picks up product to/from various client sites throughout Seattle and surrounding areas at the direction of the scheduler or job supervisor. Assists in the proper loading, unloading, moving, and installation of the product as needed.
- Driving Moving-Installation-Operates company vehicles by driving to a variety of customer locations for deliveries and/or pick-ups and assists in moving/ installation duties as needed
- Drives Company trucks to predetermined destinations on a daily basis in a safe manner, adhering to all safety rules
- Utilizes proper equipment and techniques to load and unload trucks in a safe and efficient manner
- Inspects vehicles before and after trips and reports any discrepancies to persons responsible for fleet maintenance
- Stores product correctly to ensure no damage occurs during transport
- Assists in moving and/or installing the product as needed
- Paperwork Adheres to necessary processes to ensure accurate records
- Customer Relations -Provides effective communication/service to others and ensures following appropriate policy/procedures as designated by the company
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Flexible to accommodate changing needs in scheduling and jobs
- Work schedule Flexibility (Varied based on hours defined by job)
- Overtime as needed/some weekend work