Jacksonville, FL 32218
Job Description: This temp-to-permanent position offers a busy small office environment in a production facility with one of our clients. Your main responsibility in this role will be to perform the bookkeeping, payroll and HR functions of a very busy manufacturing business. This is a very fast paced facility, so we're seeking who is a go getter and can take charge. Jacksonville Northside/Airport Area, $13-17/hr, 8 am - 5 pm M-F.
- Accounts Payable Transactions
- Billing & Clerical
- Payroll & Human Resources
- Employee records and filing
- Data Entry & Keyboarding
- Maintaining employee and vendor lists
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Business casual and manufacturing facility office. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Requirements: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. Reliable transportation to and from the office is required. Additional requirements include:
- Minimum of high school diploma/GED and one to three years of office management experience
- Office Management experience a must!
- Microsoft Office
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written, communication and phone skills
- Quickbooks experience preferred
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
*Applicants must have resume
**Candidates are required to pass a background check & drug screening