Operations Support Supervisor (Returns, Disputes, Suppliers & Freight)
Raleigh, NC 27616
*********IMMEDIATE FULL-TIME DIRECT HIRE**********
Fast growing, innovative technology product manufacturer based in Raleigh, NC who distributes their consumer technology products to large national retailers and etailers such as Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Sam’s Club and Amazon is looking for a FULL TIME Operations Support Supervisor.
• Excellent Company culture, benefits and room to grow, develop and advance
• Pay: $40,000-$45,000/year plus annual performance bonus opportunity
• Work Schedule: M-F: 8am-5pm
This person is a hands-on Supervisor leading 2 Operations Support Specialists responsible for:
- Researching and providing documentation to Suppliers of components and finished goods for faulty, damaged, missing, or short shipped materials disputing invoices or requesting credits from supplier’s and providing detailed documentation to support.
- Researching Freight vendor invoices to address services charged by not delivered such as missed deliveries, incorrect delivery location, missing product, damaged goods, delivery delays, etc.
- Researching and providing documentation to charge retailers for improper returns. Customer Returns are inspected ensuring all original components were returned and in a timely matter. Any returns that fall outside of the return policy per each retailer/e-tailer would require documentation and charge back to the retailer.
- Researching and disputing short paid invoices by providing detailed documentation to support. Disputes would consist of retailers short paying invoices claiming things like “didn’t ship full order, late shipment, etc.”
This person would be working closely with and communicating cross functionally with internal teams such as shipping and receiving, returns, quality assurance, and finance teams to assist with research and proper documentation needed to dispute. This person would also be communicating directly with Supplier’s and freight vendors appropriate points of contact to resolve the issue financially with documentation to support.
This person reports to the Director of Operations
- Operations experience working cross functionally and directly with client accounts
- Advanced ability using Microsoft Excel
- Finance Experience
- BS or BA degree. Math or Business with Finance emphasis
- Experience creating and following processes and being able to document effectively
- Supervisor experience Preferred
- Problem Solver with a Sense of Urgency
- Detail Oriented & Multi-tasker
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Motivator of People