Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000387 EndHTML:000021598 StartFragment:000010861 EndFragment:000021524 StartSelection:000010861 EndSelection:000021508 SourceURL:https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Heaton-Eye-Associates/jobs/Ophthalmic-Assistant-c8db10c726d7737f?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvTKRda53HTmUPG7_nlFE5voKuRgLisHBFnMMfqDxRdDmX0HjuIRnIuza58kt8w01mA&tk=1d2dguv0118do008&adid=235435890&vjs=3 Ophthalmic Assistant - Tyler, TX 75701 - Indeed.com
Pay is based on experience
Patient work ups – obtain and document exam information, perform testing prior to exam
- Special testing as ordered by Physician
- Return patient phone calls
- Scribing for doctor(s)
- Report completion
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Extraordinary Customer Service and Team Member Relations – REQUIRED!
- Medical experience is a plus, but not required
- Obtain Ophthalmic Assistant Certification within first 6 months - 1 year, depending upon experience
- Willingness to grow
- Driven, responsible, take ownership of the position
- Professional appearance
- Computer skills
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
- medical: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
If interested please email resumes to email@example.com or call our office at 903-508-4925