Bridgeton, MO 63044
Large manufacturing firm in Overland area is currently looking to add to its team. We need (2) detailed individuals who can read skew numbers and pull product from stock. Knowledge of Fed Ex and/or UPS shipping software is a plus. These are temp-to-perm opportunities with a great company!
- Manages pick ticket orders
- Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, color, quantity, and quality requirements
- Ensures that orders are accurate
- Stages items correctly for delivery
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Plans and monitors product storage and dispatch
- Oversees stock replenishment
- Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders
- Ensures warehouse goals are met
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
- Shrink wraps products to pallets
- Loads delivery vehicles
- Packs warehouse orders as necessary
- Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately
- Performs other general warehouse duties as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
Previous Experience Working in a Warehouse Preferred; Experience Working With an RF Scanner Preferred; Keen Attention to Detail; Ability to Lift Heavy Objects; Ability to Stay on Feet for Long Periods of Time; Positive Attitude; Self-Motivated; Active; Safety Conscious; Ability to Work in a Fast Paced, Busy Environment; Good Communication Skills; Ability to Work Well on a Team but Be Self-Motivated and Independent at Times
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.
Benefits: Casual Dress Code, Weekly pay, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options
Lifting Requirements: Able to Lift 40 pounds.
Able to pass background check and drug screen