West Sacramento, CA 95605
We are seeking Order selectors for a well-established company in West Sacramento. Multiple positions available!!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Select customer orders
- Build stable and secure pallets.
- Label pallets and number to ensure proper put-away or delivery.
- Place completed pallets into cooler, dock area and/or truck as required.
- Participate in rotation of product and report quality issues to management as required.
- Assist in properly loading trucks.
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse by sweeping, removing trash, cleaning kitchen and restrooms as needed.
- Perform duties in accordance with HACCP and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location.
- Observe all safety policies and procedures; wear appropriate safety equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Sun-Sat 4:00 pm to 12:30 am OT as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year previous experience in a warehouse setting preferred.
- Able to stand and work on feet for extended periods of time in a cool, damp environment.
- Must be able to operate warehouse equipment, such as forklift and pallet jack; certification preferred.
- Sense of urgency with ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to be flexible regarding tasks and work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Able to develop and maintain effective, positive internal/external working relationships with a diverse group of individuals throughout the organization; a team player.