Bridgeton, MO 63044
Great opportunity with growing logistics firm in North St Louis County. 1st or 2nd shifts available. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and be able to lift to 30 lbs. Ability to pass background check is required.
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
- Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand tools.
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using hand tools.
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
- Transport packages to customers' vehicles.
- Place or pour products or materials into containers, using hand tools and equipment, or fill containers from spouts or chutes.
To continue the application process, visit our website at: https://www.atwork.com/locations/st-louis/ or submit a resume directly!
Benefits: Casual Dress Code, Weekly pay, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options
Lifting Requirements: Able to Lift 40 pounds.
High School Diploma
Ability to pass background check and drug screen
Ability to lift up to 40 lbs