Raleigh, NC 27545
Looking for gainful employment and have great administrative skills? A fast-growing business seeks a detail-oriented Payroll Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document the quantity and type of equipment, merchandise, and/or supplies stocked in warehouse and/or on vans as well as all of the materials needed for the different types of installations and service calls.
- Keep record of inventory, equipment and merchandise stocked in the warehouse.
- Maintain an accurate physical count of van product, warehouse product and saleable products on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis
- Receive returned equipment, new inventory and vendor shipments, stocks the inventory in the warehouse, and prepares shipments for return to the remanufacturing department and records distributed hardware information in the computer tracking system.
- Complete daily inventory transactions for all product used, linking them to the proper accounts.
- Assist supervisor with all inventory replenishment reports and inventory related communications with other departments.
Education and Experience
Graduation from high school and one (1) year experience in a computer-aided
warehousing operation, or any equivalent combination of education and experience to
include one (1) year experience in forklift operation.
Raleigh Area, North Carolina, USA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans’ status.