Orlando, FL 32804
We are hiring warehouse associates and picker/packers in the Orlando area. In this position you are responsible for accurate picking and packing of orders and consolidation of orders that have been packed. This includes ensuring that orders are packed according to the customer's routing requirements. You must have a great attitude, be flexible, have reliable transportation and be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
· Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
· Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
· Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
· Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
· Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
· Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand tools.
· Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
· Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using hand tools.
· Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
Picker/Packers Starting pay $9.25-$10hr with opportunity for growth!
Monday-Friday (Occasional Saturday’s) 830am-5pm during training. (Must be flexible between 7am-7pm during peak season)
Previous warehouse experience picking and packing
Ability to stand for long periods of time
Open availability (able to work any day of the week)
Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Able to pass a background check and drug screen
We offer health, dental and vision insurance and paid holidays after 90 days of employment.
Please submit your resume, give us a call or stop by our office for immediate consideration.
6900 South Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32809
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.25 to $10.00 /hour